Job Description for Structural Design Engineer (sacs)
as An Offshore Structure Engineer You Will Be Working Closely with the Team in Order to Execute Offshore
engineering Projects. Your Responsibilities Will Be as Follows:
1. Carry Out Pre-service and In-service Structural Analysis of Jackets, Topsides and Modules
using Sacs Software and Prepare a Calculation Report.
2. Technical Reviews of Engineering Consultant Output Where the Work is Subcontracted.
relevant Technical Experience (in Offshore Oil & Gas Design):
1. Should Be Able to Do Design Jackets and Topsides Using Sacs and Excel Sheet.
2. Must Familiar with Design Specifications and Codes, Conceptual Study, Feed & other Studies.
3. Detailed Study of Loads and Loading Combinations Used for Offshore Design.
4. Jacket and Topside Preservice Analysis
5. Jacket Impact Analysis
6. Jacket and Topside Fatigue Analysis
7. Pile Drivability Analysis
8. Topside Inplace Analysis
9. Topside Misc Design
10. Helideck & Building Module Design
11. Preparation of Mto and Wcr.
12. Must have Done At Least 2-3 Detail Engineering Offshore Projects with Jacket/topside Design
scope of Work.
13. Good Understanding of Latest Api, Dnv, Aisc/euro Codes is a Must.
14. Should Be Able to Do all the Engineering Calculations Independently.
15. Candidate Should have Worked in the Capacity of Lead Engineer (for Topside/ Jacket/fpso
modules) for At Least One Medium to Large Size Project.
1. Project Management
2. Supervisory Potential
3. Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
4. Good Presentation Skills
6. Team Player
7. Business Etiquettes
b.e./b.tech - Civil/structural or M.e/m.tech Structural/offshore Structural (preferred)
total Experience (in Oil & Gas Design Industry):
1. Having 3-5 Years of Experience in Epcc/epcm Company with Min. 5 Years' Relevant
experience in Offshore Industry, Fpso, Jacket, Topside Etc.
2. Ability to Provide the Supporting Design Calculations.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac 50 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Key Skills||Structural Design Engineering|