Job Description: Sr. Pipeline Designer (Offshore & Marine Industry)
If you have a proven track record from Offshore & Marine Industry, this is your chance to step up. You will be a part of a team of passionate colleagues and a company, which is well known for delivering quality and good services. The vacant position is based in our office in Mumbai.
1. Prepare layout design/ drawings
2. Prepare pipeline alignment sheet
3. Prepare connections and other detail drawings and carry out self-check of drawings.
4. Prepare Shore approach drawings
5. Prepare Platform approach drawings
6. Prepare all type of crossing drawings
7. Prepare typical back fill and trench drawings
8. Prepare Installation drawings
9. Prepare Subsea equipment drawings (PLEM, PLET etc)
10. Prepare MTO and WCR inputs
11. Help in Clash checking with other Disciplines
12. Maintain master copy of all discipline’s deliverables
13. On shore pipeline detail drawings
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
1. Must have done at least 4-5 offshore detailed engineering projects with Subsea pipeline scope of work.
2. Good knowledge of subsea pipeline engineering, including industry standard codes like ASME B31.4,31.8/ API codes etc.
3. Proficiency in listed design and analysis software is essential
4. Good Team player
Work Experience & Education:
1. ITI Civil/ Mechanical or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Designing.
2. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in design and analyses of Subsea Pipelines in Oil & Gas industry.
3. Experience in industry accepted Design/Analysis software packages for Pipeline Design
4. Conversant with applicable DNV, ASME, BS, API and other relevant International Codes/Standards for subsea pipeline design and engineering
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac 50 Thousand To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Pipeline Designing Mechanical Designing|