Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for comprehensive workforce planning and budgeting considering current and future business needs.
• Responsible for designing, developing and supporting group-wide talent management programs that cover performance management,
talent development, coaching and HR Data Analytics.
• Ensure HR costs are within the defined budget for the group.
• Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained at all the units under the group.
• Formulate and implement succession planning for high-potential employees and build a fast-track career progression plan.
• Ensure SMART KRA/KPIs are set for all the roles in the group.
• Ensure a competitive salary structure is in place for all positions and periodic competition salary benchmarking for all key positions.
• Develop and implement a retention strategy for the group.
• Interacts with employees to obtain feedback & suggestions to provide a conducive work environment that would help improve
• Periodically review the resource allocation across the group in comparison with defined productivity benchmarks and make necessary
corrections in staffing numbers.
• Ensure all the statutory compliances are in place in the group.
• Ensure adherence to the HR excellence matrix covering all aspects of HR in the group.
• Analyze the overall exit interview reports and initiate activities to reduce turnover and thus retain talent. Set up processes, connect and
early warning systems to minimize critical attrition losses, innovative communication.
• Plan and execute key HR initiatives that will drive the culture building and sustain robust HR practices in the group.
• Develop and implement a common learning roadmap for the employees in the group.
• Drive learning & development and employee engagement initiatives in order to align employees to the group culture
• Build synergies within the teams for better communication and collaboration in the group.
|Experience||12 - 14 Years|
|Salary||12 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||Interpersonal Skills Analytical Skills Leadership Skills Team Handling Retention Strategies HR Manager|
|Contact Person||Jennifer Nadar|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|