Articulate Storyline Developer
1 - 2 years\\\' work experience
CTC Budget - As per Company Standard (20-30% Hike of Current CTC)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and develop e Learning modules using Articulate Story line 360 and Rise.
• Design and develop e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content compatible and complied to company platform, to maximize engagement and successfully transfer the instructional message.
• Visualizing infographics and tables based on course content
• Creating storyline file based on the inputs from storyboard medium to complex eLearning courses
• Using different triggers and variables, syncing audio, and publishing SCORM package
• Strong analytical skills to process complex information and translate and incorporate the information into effective, engaging course designs.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects.
• Must be self-managed and able to respond quickly.
• Hands on experience with Articulate Storyline 360 including triggers, layers, states, variables, timelines, and other basic and advanced functionalities of Storyline.
• Hands on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• A person who continually demonstrates an eagerness to learn.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMSs).
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Articulate Rise
• Articulate Review
• Adobe After Effects
• Audio editing
• Adobe Audition
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Architecture / Interior Design|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||articulate storyline 360 Illustrator photoshop lms|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank|