Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune
Sr. DotNet (.Net) Cloud Engineer to join a project for our MNC Client.
Our Client is a B2B US Software company with more than 11,000 customers and $400m in revenues. The role is remote, anywhere in India and requires minimum 4 years experience in .Net with AWS experience.
Prior Experience: Minimum 4+ years of experience
Location: Remote - Pan India (Preferred Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad)
Full Home office setup will be provided.
1) One-way Video Interview
2) Online Test
3) 2-way interview ---> And on selection you are on your way to work for a Global MNC project.
Salary & Benefits Increment: Minimum 25%
• Requirement clarification and converting the same to Technical design for the product.
• Architect and develop technical solutions to overcome complex business problems.
• Debug and fix software defects.
• Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment.
• Perform simple to complex maintenance and problem resolution for core applications.
• Develop and document design, source code base and architecture.
• Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Design and Develop POCs, architectural frameworks, patterns, analytical frameworks supporting the product.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Min 4 years of experience with .Net. Hands on experience with .Net language (C# preferred). REST and RESTful web services using ASP.Net Core, Web API. Microsoft SQL ServerGit/GitHub and DevOps.
• Very Good knowledge of writing SQL queries, stored procedures, T SQL, managing cookies and sessions.
• Has exposure to cloud arch
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 35 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware – Networking|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Dot Net Developer aws|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank|