Navi Mumbai, , Taloja, Panvel
Position: Design Engineer
Gender - Male
1. Create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, 2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs using measurements, specifications and additional data from engineering team.
2. Annotate and verify all numerical designations and specifications in technical drawings and schematics.
3. Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
4. Acquire technical data via catalogues, the internet, vendors, to create models and drawings.
5. Maintains relationships of models and drawing files in an organized fashion.
6. Create Assembly layout with detail Dimensioning & BOM.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
Qualification: minimum Diploma in mechanical Engineering / BE or BTech
1. Knowledge of AUTOCAD, SOLID WORKS etc
2. Candidate should have exposer of Piping, hydraulic fittings, etc.
3. Knowledge of International Standards e.g. ASME/DIN/ISO.
4. Knowledge of welding types, and notation in the drawing.
5. Knowledge of GD&T.
6. Candidate should have exposure to machine design.
Preferred Certification & Experience:
a. Professional certification in mechanical drafting.
b. Experience with mechanical manufacturing process
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Industry||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Key Skills||AutoCAD Detail Engineering SOLID WORKS Piping hydraulic fittings ASME DIN ISO Design Engineer mechanical design Equipment Design|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|