Mumbai, , Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Harbour, Panvel
We are looking for Electrical Engineer who has strong experience in Marine & Offshore
Title/Position – Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer – HVAC Projects
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Perform detailed system design review through the engineering requests tasks and HVAC Modification processes.
2) Prepare & update Electrical Load Analysis.
3) Perform Cable Sizing, Breaker Sizing, MCT Sizing Cable, Instruments and Breaker Selections based on applications.
4) Perform short circuit and fault level calculations.
5) Perform voltage drop calculations.
6) Prepare Single line diagrams, technical specifications of Electrical Distribution Panels,
Control Panels, Junction Boxes, Starter Panels.
7) Prepare & update Cause & Effect Matrix for HVAC system.
8) Prepare Instrument Index Register and IO lists.
9) Experience in Actuator, VFD, Sensors, PLC Panels, electric dampers & other instrumentation control systems.
10) Study and review of P&ID, Process flow diagram (PFD) with respect to the Instrument types and process description
11) Preparation of MTO, Data Sheet for electrical & Instrumentation control equipment & other items.
12) To ensure delivery of goods in stipulated time as per schedule of client.
13) Responsible for Material Planning, execution & commissioning of project.
14) Coordinates with site technical team for material & installation inspection.
15) Maintained all reports signed off by clients & consultants for records.
16) Meeting, scheduling and communications plan regarding the project among for project delivery team, client, and management.
17) Responsible for preparing project status reports. Reporting regarding operations, site changes & make detailed report of site works etc.
18) Responsible for providing technical support to manage the local & global projects - evaluate the scope of work, appoint contractor, participate in techno-commercial negotiations, cost & feasibility analysis etc.
19) Preparation of QUALITY approval Plan and
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||AutoCAD Designer E-Plan Microsoft Office Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Person||Kirti Gaikwad|