Mumbai, Andheri East
Position: HR Coordinator
Job location – Andheri (East) (Chakala)
An HR Coordinator is responsible for completing administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, onboarding, maintain employee records, and provide administrative support to all employees.
The responsibilities of an HR Coordinator include –
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and providing assistance.
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met.
- Supporting the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Scheduling meetings, interviews, HR events, etc., and maintaining the team’s agenda.
- Coordinating training sessions and seminars.
- Performing orientations, onboarding, and updating records with new hires.
- Producing and submitting reports on general HR activity.
- Assisting in ad-hoc HR projects, like the collection of employee feedback.
- Supporting other functions as assigned.
Educational qualification –
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor\'s preferred).
- Basic understanding of HR principles.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
If Your Interested Please Share Your Updated Resume,
Thanks & Regards,
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||HRM HR Coordinator Coordination Skills Management|
|Contact Person||Miss. Jidnyasa Pate|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|