JOB DESCRIPTION – HVAC SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
1. Extensive knowledge in the HVAC design calculations, drawings associated with sizing and specifying of Engineered HVAC & Refrigeration systems, specifications, and tender documents for designing of HVAC projects
2. The candidate should have a working knowledge of Auto CAD, Navis Works, Revit modelling, Hourly Analysis Program (HAP).
3. He should be able to manage the CAD/Modelling team for completing the project within the allocated budget, time and quality.
4. Co-ordinate with Procurement team for technical review and procurement process creating BOM with additional shop drawing where applicable.
5. Preparing Drawing and submit for Approval; liaise with Customer/ Class on Technicality aspect to finalized on the design.
6. Carry out product inspection and in-charge of product quality conforming to Standard; issue Non-conformance Report for Irregularity and assist in Rectification.
7. Experience in Marine / Oil& Gas sector shall have added advantage.
8. Should be well versed with ASHRAE/CIBSE/NFPA.
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Equivalents.
2. At least Five (5) Years Related Experience in HVAC System.
3. Good Office Coordination Skill/Interpersonal Skill.
4. Independent and Resourceful.
5. Expert in Microsoft Office tools
6. Languages: English, Hindi
7. Marine, Oil& Gas experience preferred.
CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Salary: 6-8 Lakhs CTC (based on Experience and successful Interview, will decide)
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Microsoft tools Microsoft office tools interpersonal skills coordination Hvac Design|
|Contact Person||Anthony Kennedy|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|