Mumbai, , Mumbai Harbour, Vashi
· Must be involved in all Techno commercial functions of EPC Business
· Overall Planning, Monitoring & Control of EPC Project.
· To supervise the Piping & Structural Design, Engineering, Fabrication,
· Procurement services support for various static & rotary equipment, piping system, valves and specialties.
· Participating various negotiations with vendors & sub-contractors.
· Review & maintain Project Quality system as per codes & standards.
· Billing & Payment follow up till closer of the contract.
· Attending various review meeting with Top Management & Client
· Review & Finalization of various Works Contracts for construction.
· Member of Quality Management System for organization.
· Well conversant with relevant international codes and standards and familiar with industry design standards,
· Project Engineering, Coordination and Engineering coordinator role.
· Schedule, monitor, control and report discipline progress to project management team on predetermined intervals.
· Liaison with other disciplines, client technical authorities and vendors as required to resolve issues and constraints to ensure client satisfaction.
· Analyse requirements of project scope, identify resources, requirements, plan forecast dates and manage the budget.
· Preparation / review of piping engineering and design documents viz. scope of work, piping design basis, specifications, data sheets, calculations, schedules.
· ASME & ASTM standard
Required Candidate profile
BE Mechanical with 15 Plus years of experience as Engineering Head in EPC
|Experience||13 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||review of piping engineering design documents viz scope of work Planning Monitoring Control of EPC Project Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Person||Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|