Please find the given Job description.
We have a requirement for a Jr. Assistant (Office Assistant) in a permanent role
Post - Jr. Assistant (Office Assistant)
Location - Kolkata
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
If Your Interested Please Share Your Updated Resume,
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Office Assistant|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|