Mumbai, Mumbai Harbour, Mumbai Beyond Thane
Job Description: Piping Stress Engineer
Job Description: Sr. Piping Designer (Oil & Gas) If you have a proven track record from Offshore & Marine Industry, this is your chance to step up. You will be a part of a team of passionate colleagues and a company, which is well known for delivering quality and good services.
• Piping Stress Engineer
• Experience: between 2-7 years
1) CAESAR II Modelling.
2) Load Case Formation.
3) Stress Analysis of critical lines like Pump Suction and Discharge lines, Distillation column lines, Horizontal and Vertical Vessels lines, etc.
4) Code Compliance.
5) Flange Leakage test using Pressure Equivalent Method.
6) WRC 107 Testing of Pressurized Vessels.
7) Node Marking.
8) Support Marking.
10) GS-23-1 REVIVAL OF MONOPOD PLATFORM- Topside piping stress analysis.
11) Preparation of Purchase Specifications.
12) Preparation of Piping Stress Design Basis.
13) Preparation of Pipe Support Standards.
14) Piping GAD Checking, Isometric Checking
Key Skills Required:
1. Familiarity with Autocad and proficiency in MS Office.
2. Preparation of Study layout
3. Awareness of Piping material specifications
4. Awareness of Valve and specialty data sheets.
5. Awareness of 3D modelling especially with CAESAR II & Autocad software.
6. Understanding of equipment layouts,
7. Prepare of Piping layouts and Isometrics
Work Experience & Education:
• Piping Engineering/ Piping Draughtsman
• Minimum 2- 5 years’ relevant experience in piping designing.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||AutoCAD Piping Stress Analysis 3D modelling CAESAR II|
|Contact Person||Miss. Leena Avhad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|