POST:- PLC PROGRAMMER
Place :- Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
QUALIFIFICATION: Bachelor\'s degree in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field
EXPERIENCE:- 1 – 2 YEARS
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :-
· Traveling to clients\' locations.
· Meeting with clients to discuss their mechanical or electrical automation needs.
· Drawing electrical or mechanical schematics to demonstrate how processes will work.
· Developing and installing machine programs using automation software and custom coding languages.
· Determining machine automation test criteria before the final installation.
· Testing automated systems for efficiency, safety, and reliability.
· Troubleshooting system errors.
· Overseeing the successful installation of PLC programs.
· Documenting development processes.
· Providing clients with technical support.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Panel Designing Siemens PLC Troubleshooting system error installation of PLC programs|
|Contact Person||Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|