Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
• Will be responsible for procurement of all EPC projects (Electro-Mechanical), from planning till it reaches the sites as per the timeline for completion of Projects.
• Preparation of project specific vendor list for the approval of client and pre-qualification of the potential
• suppliers on the basis of their credentials. Develop and Manage Vendor.
• Compiling the bid packages and issue Request for Quotation (RFQ) to all relevant vendors.
• Controlling the purchase and controlling the negotiation of contract terms.
• Carrying out Negotiation (Techno-Commercial) with vendors to ensure mutual benefit and long lasting
• Support to Business Development & Proposal team.
• Maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreements and goods ordered /received.
• Following up with the vendors to keep track of delivery and services from their end to get the job done on time.
Supporting Proposal team to carry out Project Procurement estimate by providing them with
• competitive/discounted prices during bid stage. This includes floating enquires, technical review of offers, commercial negotiations.
• Co-ordination with finance and accounts team for payment, BG, ABG,PBG
• Resolving claims with vendors on project issues.
• MIS report, control budget monitoring & controlling.
• BE/B.TECH (Electro Mechanical)
• Experience :- 13Plus experience in Procurement
CTC :Ranging from 15 lacs and above .
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Vendor Development Rotatory Eq Head Procurement|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|