Role purpose: The role of the Product Manager is to contribute to the development of the product market strategy, define new product requirements, and drive new product development to grow products in-line with Addom/Williams business goals. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the roadmap for their product/service line across the full product life cycle, with the Product & Market Lead.
Key duties and responsibilities:- Market analysis
· Define market – working with market intelligence, provide market context (size, shape, growth, segments, top line financials, etc.), identify opportunities within it, and make (innovative) recommendations based on this.
· Pipeline buyer analysis – document customer attraction to product, as well as the barriers to buy.
· Competitor analysis:
Ø Identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market.
Ø Document their strengths and weaknesses.
Ø Make recommendations for strategies to sustain our market position to the Product & Market Lead
Ø Recommend (innovative) strategies for winning or maintaining our position against the competition
· Resources and competencies – List of capabilities and USPs (by product, service or area).
· Presently working in similiar capacity i.e. as Product Manager (Medicinal Products only & not Equipments/Machineries) with any leading Pharma Company.
· Candidate must be minimum B.Pharm
· Who has worked as a ASM/RSM level
· Experience: 3 - 5+ years
· Location: Mumbai
· Salary: 5-6 lakhs p.a or more depending on the domain experience
· Male candidate only as it will also involve field work like meeting Clients, working with the Marketing Team as and when required.
If Your Interested Please Share Your Updated Resume,
Thanks & Regards,
Human Resource - Executive
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Key Skills||product manager medical product marketing|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|