Mumbai, Vasai East
Gender : Male
Qualification : Diploma in Production Engineering
Location : Vasai
Experience : 2 years of total experience.
Salary : 25 to 30k Monthly CTC.
Employment: Full Time.
We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
• Schedule shift according to production needs
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Keep paperwork organized
• Collaborate with quality control, FG stores and other department.
• Present Monthly MIS.
• Achieve target set for the department.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience should be from manufacturing industry only & first preference will b
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Spring Production Engineer|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|