Mumbai, Kurla East
Role Tittle: - Role of Purchase Executive
Role Definition Purchase Executive - who is responsible for tracking deliveries and
updating order records.
and Deliverable: 1. Raise Purchase orders as finalized by The Purchase manager.
2. Purchase invoices with L.R copy, E waybill and other supporting
documents (Signed Challan).
3. Ensure that Orders received are accurate in qty and rate.
4. Ensure if the goods received are as per the specified technical
5. Raise Work order to contractors as finalized by project manager
and take acknowledgement.
6. Contractor invoice, L.R copy, E waybill and other supporting
documents (Signed Measurements and challans) are submitted
with the invoices.
7. Daily update all entries in Growsmart & Tally.
8. Visit The warehouse for material/ Spares Knowledge and training
Task & Activities
DATA MANAGEMENT :-
1. REGULAR ENTRY - To ensure all entries related to purchase
invoices is updated in Grow smart & Tally on daily basis. (HO
and Nashik Branch)
2. All workorder and contractors Invoices is updated in Grow smart
& Tally on daily basis. (HO And Nashik Branch).
3. Keep Accurate filling of all vendor and contractor invoices.
1 All entries in the Grow Smart & Tally Daily.
2 Procurement of Cost Avoidance.
1. Fluency in English.
2. Persuasion skills.
3. Quick leaner with a positive attitude
4. Telephone Ethics.
5. Listening skills.
6. Questioning skills.
1. Computer skills.
2. Browsing Skills.
6. Go gather person.
1. High Energy.
3. Willingness to learn.
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||purchaes executive hvac|
|Contact Person||Miss. Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|