Mumbai, , Thane, Kalyan East
Designer Structures -
1. Designing and detailing complicated new components from previous designs based on engineering instructions, government and regulatory codes, and client standards.
2. Producing drawings in a complicated field with minimum technical guidance.
3. Potentially directing work for a small number of drafters, providing guidance and instruction on work methods, and checking finished work.
4. Producing complicated drawings and charts in a specialized field, involving planning, layout, bill of materials, etc. for major installations.
5. Designing and detailing new components from previous designs based on engineering instructions, government and regulatory codes, and client standards.
6. Developing designs of limited scope and complexity requiring theoretical and practical design knowledge in a specialized field.
7. Assisting field forces during construction.
8. Reporting progress of work assignments to immediate supervisor.
9. Analyzing design elements for potential trends, technical feasibility, and client or contractual requirements.
10. Ensuring all drawings and materials are in accordance with Vista specifications and standards;
11. Being able to meet safety requirements to attend site visits
1. Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit
2. Strong organizational skills, technical competence, and attention to detail
Educational/Professional Qualification Required
1. At least 3 Years of experience in facilities engineering and design in the oil & gas industry
2. Technical school certification/degree/diploma or equivalent
3. Advanced computer skills and experience in major design software such as CAD software and Revit
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Key Skills||AutoCAD Designer REVIT MEP REVIT Structure Structure Design|
|Contact Person||Kirti Gaikwad|
|Address||201, 2nd Floor, Dattmesh Apt., DATT Mandir Road, Opp. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank, Chendani Koliwada|